If you want to start a blog about your business, you should consider reading these 5 steps.
- Think about the topics that you and your audience have in common. For example, if you are selling coffee machines and your audience is interested in coffee recipes, you could talk about the unique recipes that can be done with the coffee machine you sell.
- Make a list of sections or topics you want to talk about. For example, coffee culture, recipes with coffee, the history of coffee…
- Decide how often you want to post and be honest about it. Once or twice a week could be a good choice. It’s useful to hire someone who can write it.
- Don’t forget to put images and videos on your posts. People are not that used to reading long texts on the Internet, so try to keep it simple and interactive, by using related images and videos
- Get traffic from social media, by sharing your post in your account and your business account.