Now that you have your own website, you’re wondering how to make your audience visit it. Well, here you have five useful tips.
Getting the right traffic in your website requires…
- Using the right words: understand your customer’s way of searching. What words would he or she use to find you?
- Making a presence in social media: establishing a presence in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network that works for your business) would help bring useful traffic to your site.
- Taking advantage of blogs and email marketing: talking about your site in other blogs or sending emails.
- Joining an online reputable business directory: being part of an online directory (www.bathbusinessweb.co.uk) can help your business reach a much wider target audience. Your listing will include all relevant contact information, including a link to your website.
- Don’t forget the simple things of traditional advertising: displaying your website address on your company vehicle or even giving your customer a mug with the website address, are really simple ways of getting them to come back to you.